- Sail away with us to sandbanks around the magnificent island of Unguja, Zanzibar.
- Get a chance to see, touch feed and take pictures of the Aldabra Giant Tortoise sailing, snorkeling, sunbathing on a Traditional Zanzibar dhow
This full-day excursion includes something for everyone. From relaxing on the white sands of the Pange Sandbank to snorkeling for tropical fish and devouring a BBQ Seafood Buffet – guests are in for a treat! We board the dhow and set sail towards Prison Island! There, guests will enjoy a guided tour of a prison built for “rebellious slaves,” a visit with giant Aldabra tortoises (a species now considered vulnerable), and snorkeling with a guide to view the stunning array of coral and tropical fish that surround the island.
We then sail to the magnificent Pange Sandbank, a beautiful patch of white sand surrounded by turquoise waters. Guests can relax under the shade of our ample tents or swim in the warm water of the Indian Ocean. All that activity sure builds an appetite! For lunch, guests can savor a delicious Seafood BBQ served with a cool, crisp beer and refreshing, soft beverages. After lunch, snorkel among Clownfish and Moorish Idols or simply take a walk around the sandbank to witness the birdlife. By the time we set sail to town in the late afternoon, guests will have enjoyed one of their favorite days in Zanzibar!
Pleased notice: This tour is always private, for you and your group only in the vehicle with driver/guide, We can include transfer from anywhere in Zanzibar( Including pick up at the hotel and return transfer, please let us know which hotel you are staying at and we will get a quote from our Service Provider and forward to you, Our Private tour are a great option for Bigger Groups Or those Who Want more freedom & flexibility in their scheduling.
|Tour Duration:||8 Hours:|Morningg time 8:00am – 4:00pm|
GROUP SIZE AND PRICE PER PERSON 2020 – 2021
|Group size||1Pax||2Pax||3Pax||4Pax +|
|Price per person||110$||75$||55$||50$|
- Seafood Lunch, BBQ – soft drinks – fruits on the sandbank
- Pick up and drop off from your Hotel
- Snorkeling gear (life jacket, mask & flippers)
- Transport waiting charge
- Experienced Professional Tour guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
- Medical insurance
- Expenses of a personal nature
There are many things to see and do on Zanzibar Island. We suggest you combine tours to save time and money and make the most of your stay!
If Would you Like To Combine Zanzibar Stone town Tour With Following Tours Please Feel Free To Contact Us!
Examples of tour combinations include:
- Nakupenda Sandbank tour and Stone town tour)*
- Nakupenda Sandbank tour and Prison island tour)*
- Nakupenda Sandbank tour and stone town tour & prison island tour)*
- Nakupenda Sandbank Tour and Spice Tour)*